· A non-refundable $50 registration fee is due upon enrollment for each student. Sibling(s) registration is $15
· Tuition remains the same regardless of absences, holidays, and/or cancellations and is not pro-rated.
· Pro-rate available only for August and June.
· Monthly Tuition is due the first of each month, payable by cash or check made out to Jordin’s Dance
· There is a $10.00 late fee for tuition received after the 10th of the month. A $25.00 fee charged for returned checks.
· Family discount: 5% is given to second child in family. The student with the greater length of class pays regular tuition rate and the discount is given to the student with the shorter class time. Discount is only available on tuition.
· A $50 non-refundable costume deposit per costume for recital will be due by October 1st.
· A $50 non-refundable Recital Fee will be due by February 1.
· A student may make up any missed classes within 2 weeks of the missed class. Please confirm with the teacher when the class will be made up.
· All classes are subject to change based on enrollment.
· All classes need a minimum 5 students to keep class time.
· Private class – solos – coaching – all solos for recital need private lessons every other week starting in March 2019. Pricing as follows: 30 min $35, 45 min $45 and 1 hr $60
· Teachers will pick up and drop off students in lobby before and after each class.
· Students must bring dance bags back with them with all shoes / etc that they need.
· Bring your own water bottle for classes, which is to be left directly outside studio.
· No food/candy or drinks allowed in studio.